Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Gossamer Blue: As Nora's Mom

Good morning! Today I have another layout to share with you featuring the April Gossamer Blue kits. This one focuses on the relationship I have with Miss Nora. (I already created a layout about Lily a few months ago and wanted to create one for her sister). These photos were taken on Mother's Day last year. I love using my layouts to write letters to my girls and I try to do that at least once a year.


Lots of pretty embellishments this month - the butterflies, doilies, wood veneer and flair!


Love that Dear Lizzy sticker...just so sweet!


Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved your layout... Is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a beautiful layout! This kit is filled with gorgeous colors and I love all the fun embellishments! How special for your daughter to have layouts just for her....it will be a treasure when she is older...I know my daughter loves hers that I created for her! She now has a daughter and loves that I can scrap for her baby girl! This is beyond adorable! TFS!!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs