Friday, August 09, 2013

Webster's Pages: Favorite Memories of Fall

Happy Friday! Today I'm back with another layout featuring one of Webster's Pages new collections called "Family Traditions" by Adrienne Looman. I'm loving all the rich colors in this one! Again, I had minimal embellishments to work with so this one mainly focuses on the beautiful patterned papers in the collection.



I cut out the triangles from one of the patterned papers - loving this one a lot!


Thanks for stopping by today! Believe it or not, I am actually looking forward to this weekend being over already - ha! My husband has been working away for the past month and more for an event and this is the weekend of it! I'm ready to have him back for some much needed family time. Next week is definitely going to be busy around here! :) I have one more Webster's Pages layout to show you on Monday. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving the colours on this page!! So fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page and photos! Looks like we share a love for Gymboree. ;) My one daughter had the fox top and my other daughter had the plaid shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE photos--really like the touch of triangles along the side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs