Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Special Mornings

Good morning! Another Pretty Little Studio layout for you today to highlight some cute photos of my girls with their grandparents. We are very blessed to have my husband's parents just a few minutes away so a couple mornings a week the girls get to play with them while I run errands and head to the gym. They all love this time together and it helps me out so much! 



Here's a list of the Pretty Little Studio supplies I used on this layout: Tea Party Lemon Slices GarlandApril Showers Note Cards , Scalloped Tags, Half Circle Number TagsClover & Rosebed paper from April Showers Collection, Candles Lit Paper from Scrumdidlyumptious

More tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I always really appreciate your design and simplicity that really has a way of POPPING!! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs