Friday, September 24, 2010

Noel Mignon & My Mind's Eye: Challenge #15

Today, I have a layout to share with you that I made using the "Sweet Sue" kit from Noel Mignon (just 5 left!!!!!) and for blog challenge #15 at My Mind's Eye. I LOVE My Mind's Eye products and Noel includes a lot of them in her kits. The combination of brown, cream, green and teal was perfect for these photos of my girls engaging in one of their favorite summer activities - swinging! 
 

Here's the sketch I used for the challenge...


A close-up of my title...I ran out of letters for "Summer" so I used another My Mind's Eye alphabet that was in the Office Party kit. 


The Basic Grey doily ribbon provided great texture.


And I love that transparency frame to hold individual shots of the girls swinging. The "N" and "L" were cut from My Mind's Eye paper.


Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!!! :)



3 comments:

  1. I really love how you modified the sketch and blocked this LO. It feels like there is so much to look at!

    Have a great weekend Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch. There are so many amazing little details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the ruffling and flower...all the details come together so beautifully!!! Wow, how "interesting" it must be to have twins ;). I have a 5 and 2 yr old and that gets pretty hairy, but always fun too!! Your girls are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs