Thursday, May 13, 2010

Noel Mignon Challenge: Motherhood

The newest challenge at NoelMignon.com is about motherhood. I think this is the quickest I have ever scrapped a photo but this is from Mother's Day this past weekend. I come from a family of girls and we all have the most special bond. And now my daughters get to be a part of it! 

I chose to highlight the photo with soft, pretty, girly colors from the June Lemonade Stand kit. The patterned papers are a combination of Crate Paper, My Mind's Eye, KI Memories and October Afternoon. I created a patchwork block behind my photo and used gray as an accent color with the Pink Paislee tape and My Mind's Eye diecut border. 


I created a layered flower by punching a scalloped circle from the pink Crate Paper and then cut out a KI Memories flower. The next flower is a metal one by Making Memories and then I topped it with a Prima pebble. 


The green label is by October Afternoon and the leaves and rhinestones sticker is KI Memories.


More to come soon! It's been so gloomy here this week. We finally got a peek at the sun today, thank goodness! :)

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this LO! I gasped when I saw it! :D The stitching, the color scheme, the design-it is all perfect! :D TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Jill! Love your "quilt" and the design is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitching really is amazing! You are so good with those details which make your work stand out and outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, I love this layout!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had sun all day today too finally! Love your motherhood layout, and the stitching is wonderful! Hope the rest of your weekend is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful page jill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill, your layout is stunning! I love the patchwork feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gasp. i. love. it. i love the photo and the design and the stitching and well, i. will. be. lifting. this. you rock Jill :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Jill!!! I love your work and that photo is so special! Two thumbs up :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:50 PM

    The quilt design on your layout is gorgeous. And I love that photo!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs