Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Beautiful Gift...

We had a very busy weekend! I got caught up on some house work and added a few new items to my spring and summer wardrobe. I finally had some time to scrap last night after the girls went to bed. This picture is of the first time I got to hold both of my girls. They are so big now that I can't hold them both together unless someone hands me one of them and I am sitting in a chair. I learned a lot of tricks along the way to be able to hold them both! :) I used beautiful Melissa Frances patterned papers, resin flowers, pearls and rub-ons on this layout. Other products are Prima chipboard alphabet, Making Memories sticker, Rusty Pickle buttons and Jenni Bowlin label sticker. 





I stitched and gathered the white ribbon as I went on the layout. I love that it looks imperfect. I let the edges of the ribbon hang off the page. I coated the buttons with Diamond Glaze and then sprinkled them with coarse glitter from Martha Stewart. I thought this quote was perfect for my twins - "A mother's love does not divide between her children...it only multiplies." Isn't that great?!



I have a busy week ahead. We're going to the local Mom's of Multiples consignment sale Thursday night  - we always score at this sale! And then Saturday night, I'm cropping at Archiver's with three of my friends. It's part of my prize I won for the "Share Your Story" contest. I'm really looking forward to the night with the girls. I need to plan out what I want to work on.

It's a beautiful day - enjoy it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill..that is a BEAUTIFUL page...have fun at the crop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Jill, i found you through Noel, Many congrats on the GCD postion thats so great!!!

    Your layout is so amazing, the feeling is just indescribable hey? I wish you and your hubby all the look in the world with your little bundles of love

    Beautiful wishes

    Sally and her little bundle Bella xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs