Wednesday, January 06, 2010

My Miracle Girls






My two precious girls are definitely my miracle girls especially when I thought I might never be a mom. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine that I would have twin girls someday. This layout pays homage to my love of all things girly. The girls had these darling summer outfits with the cutest pink ruffles on the butt that I just had to snap some pictures. I played around with The Pioneer Woman's PhotoShop actions when editing my photos. Almost everything here is Melissa Frances - patterned papers, crepe paper, stickers, chipboard, and pearls. The button is Jenni Bowlin and I also used my Fiskar's punch. I added texture to the page with the crepe paper and the pleated patterned paper. (The strip of patterned paper at the bottom is not crooked in real life - don't know what happened to my photo there.)

I've been a bit of an insomniac this week so you'll be seeing several projects from me soon. I have to say that I'm enjoying this burst of creative energy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs