Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Walk in the Park




Two posts in one week from me...can you believe it???!!!! I just have to share this new layout I created using Upsy Daisy Design's "A Walk in the Park" collection. I am absolutely in love with the colors in this collection and it matched perfectly with the pictures we took of the girls in their 1st Thanksgiving outfits. (Yep, I'm one of those moms who has to buy their children outfits for each holiday).

I used one of my favorite Fiskar's punches, SEI and Making Memories alphabet stickers and machine stitching for a homespun feel. I like using kraft cardstock these days as a neutral background and it seemed to really make the colors pop in the patterned papers.

I'm dying to get my scrap room cleaned up so I can start scrapping Christmas pictures. I've got some kits I can't wait to tear into and some Christmas papers and embellishments I've been hoarding. I think my daughters' first Christmas would be the perfect occasion to create with them! :)

Happy New Year if I don't check in again until next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs