Monday, November 09, 2009

Some new projects and an update!







It's hard to believe my little girls are now 6 months old! We are having such fun with them as they discover and explore their surroundings. They love to play in their exersaucers. They also love to watch mommy work it the kitchen. They watch me all day long...I just LOVE it! I have my moments of frustration that's for sure, but being a mommy is the best!

The girls were chili peppers for Halloween and took 2nd place in our community's costume contest. We had so much fun dressing them up. I also had to get them "My 1st Halloween" outfits and got some great photos and wear out of them.

I have a few new projects to share. I made the grandparents these footprint canvasses for grandparent's day and they loved them! I used mostly Melissa Frances on one canvas and Pink Paislee on the other canvas. I made several footprints at one time and have yet to make one of these canvasses for their room. The other canvas I made for my little sister's wedding. This project used a lot of October Afternoon, My Little Shoebox and Jenni Bowlin and was mostly from a kit I purchased from A Kiss on the Chic.

I'm REALLY starting to look forward to the holidays with my girls and have big plans for us in the month of December with things I want them to experience. I might decorate for Christmas this weekend in fact.

Well, off to be a mommy! :)

2 comments:

  1. They are so adorable!!!! Your family is gorgeous Jill and I LOVE the projects you did as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they are just the cutest!! Twins are so fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs