Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cardalicious 11



It's time for another challenge at Cardalicious! Here's my take on the challenge to create a card with a journaling tag/label and using the colors orange and green. I love the bright, fun colors in Rusty Pickle's Candyland line and it looks great with the black and white striped ribbon from SEI.

I've had a really busy week since I last blogged. My birthday was last Thursday - thanks so much for all the birthday wishes. We did some painting on Saturday and then I had a few girlfriends over to scrap that night. I went home to see my grandparents on Sunday and then to the eye dr. on Monday. I came home Monday afternoon with a horrible headache so I spent much of the night on the couch last night. When I get headaches they are pretty debilitating. I must have been feeling pretty awful because I overslept this morning and need to get headed into work.

I have plenty of new projects to share with you - just need to stay on top of blogging! :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs