Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fall Family Fun!


Wow! It is 50 degrees this morning. I'm looking out my porch window now as leaves are falling to the ground. We have one tree in our neighbor's back yard that is a brilliant orange color. I love it!

Speaking of fall, here's a sneak peek of a product kit I designed for Rusty Pickle using the brand new French Market line and scalloped chipboard album. I kept the design fairly simple with lots of pockets and tags and I use a TON of glitter. It's my favorite, but not my husband's! :) On this example, I used lots of photos from family Thanksgiving last year. If you're interested in making a similiar album, just ask your LSS to buy the kit. They come pre-cut and everything!

Last night, I was up way later than usual but it's only because I finally finished a major task on my to-do list. Today, I'm shipping off a class kit to Rusty Pickle that I designed just for Lance to teach. It's called "The Story of Our Family" and it uses the French Market line. I love how it turned how....the colors of French Market are so rich and vibrant. I can't wait to use it on more projects. You can take this class if Lance comes to your LSS to teach.

Well, I better hop in the shower and get headed to work. I have lots more to work on tonight and feeling rather blessed that I don't have much going on this week. Have a great Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs